An Invitation to Florists
Flower shop owners and floral designers are invited to participate by contributing two (2) spectacular tulip bouquets for exhibition at the Festival. Our Tulip Reflections-Tulip Bouquet installation in the Aberdeen Pavilion is part of our Lansdowne Park Tulip Gallery, Friendship, Floral and Art Tulip Experience. The bouquet of flowers will be featured along with other floral exhibits, International Friendship activities and entertainment, tulip art celebrations, the Homage to Malak Karsh photographic exhibit, interactive family programming and much more.
Tulip Reflections runs from May 12 to May 22 with thousands of visitors expected.
A special opening night vernissage is planned for Friday, May 12th with all participating florists as our honoured guests along with our Embassy partners, sponsors and media.
- We ask that bouquets be delivered by florists to the Lansdowne Park Tulip Galleryat Aberdeen Pavilion on Thursday, May 11 and picked up on Wednesday, May 17. Refreshing (as required) is the responsibility of each florist.
- Participating florists and flower shops will be showcased onsite and in our marketing campaign. Visibility includes website, social media, media releases and proactive media relations, onsite photographers and videographers as well as through our major media partners.
- The featured bouquet will be displayed along with the name of the florist and the floral studio logo
- Each Participant will receive
- 22 complimentary daily admission passes
- 2 complimentary tickets to the Opening Night Vernissage
- The opportunity to facilitate a floral workshop or conduct a floral design demonstration
- Interested florists should email Mary Fayad – [email protected]
Confirmed florists to date: